Why choose a cladding made of heat-treated spruce?
- Naturally durable and environmentally friendly - no chemical treatment required
- Wood is completely processed across the entire cross-section, not just near the surface, as it is the case with chemically impregnated wood
- Without resin
- The biological resilience of wood increases as nutrients in wood become more difficult for wood pests and molds to decompose
- Dimension stability and wood resistance increases during thermotreatment
- Reduced water absorption
- Less deformations due to mositure change
For larger projects, please ask for personalized offers. We can provide customized options upon agreement. Possibility to order other cross-sections and lengths.