Why choose a lining made of Siberian larch?
- Naturally durable - no chemical treatment required
- Dense and uniform structure - belongs to hard wood species
- High production standards - high-quality processing guaranteed
- Environmentally friendly - can be used in projects where chemically treated materials are not allowed
- Beautiful appearance - looks aesthetic
- You save time and money - the life is long
We generally sort lining board into three classes AB; ABC and C AB is a whole-branched plywood material without defects. In general, the price-quality ratio is more reasonable for ABC class, as it is possible to optimize the material to some extent when installing the plywood. C-quality material is mainly sorted in its class due to defects or fallen branches, but the strength properties of the plywood are equivalent to the previous grades. Depending on the profile, these defects may partially or completely overlap after installation. For larger projects, please ask for personalized offers. We can provide customized options upon agreement. Possibility to order other cross-sections and lengths.