Why choose roof boards from Siberian larch?
- Naturally durable ‒ no chemical treatment required
- Dense and even structure ‒ a hard tree species
- High production standards ‒ high-quality reprocessing guaranteed
- Environmentally friendly ‒ can be used in projects where no chemical treatment is allowed
- Beautiful ‒ an aesthetically pleasing look
- Saves time and money ‒ long life
Roof boards are usually sorted into two classes: AB and C AB has undamaged knots and no defects. C class quality has planing defects or knots that have fallen out. Project sale prices to be agreed. Other cross-sections and lengths are possible.