Why choose a larch terrace?
- Naturally durable ‒ no chemical treatment required
- Dense and even structure ‒ a hard tree species
- High production standards ‒ high-quality reprocessing guaranteed
- Environmentally friendly ‒ can be used in projects where no chemical treatment is allowed
- Beautiful ‒ an aesthetically pleasing look
- Saves time and money ‒ long life
Terrace boards are usually sorted in three classes: Exclusive, Superior and Eco. Exclusive has little or undamaged knots and no defects. Usually, the price and quality ratio is the best in Superior class, as during installation of the terrace the material can be optimised to a certain extent. Eco class quality has planing defects or knots that have fallen out; however, the strength qualities of a terrace made from this class is equal to higher classes. Project sale prices to be agreed. Other cross-sections and lengths are possible. You can place an order via the form below. Price for the decking, what You can get from the calculator, is for the "Superior" class.