A shingle roof is one of the oldest roof types with long traditions and know-how passed on from one generation to the other.
Why choose a shingle roof from Siberian larch?
- Naturally durable ‒ no chemical treatment required
- Dense and even structure ‒ a hard tree species
- High-quality raw material ‒ the trunk selected has grown in the coldest regions
- Age of raw material ‒ starting from 300 years and distance between annual rings up to 1.5 mm
- Look ‒ very exclusive and becoming even more beautiful over time
- Versatile ‒ often used as façade and interior design element
Roof shingles are usually cut from a block in three ways: radial, semiradial and tangential shingle. Smaller lengths starting from 250 mm are usually radial and the longest 600-mm shingles are tangential shingles.