Cladding or weather boarding made from the Siberian larch is a very exclusive and practical product.
Why choose cladding from Siberian larch?
- Naturally durable ‒ no chemical treatment required
- Dense and even structure ‒ a hard tree species
- High production standards ‒ high-quality reprocessing guaranteed
- Environmentally friendly ‒ can be used in projects where no chemical treatment is allowed
- Beautiful ‒ an aesthetically pleasing look
- Saves time and money ‒ long life
Weather boarding is usually sorted in three classes: AB, ABC and C.
AB has undamaged knots and no defects.
Usually, the price and quality ratio is the best in ABC class, as during the installation of weather boarding the material can be optimised to a certain extent.
C class quality has planing defects or knots that have fallen out; however, the strength qualities of weather boarding made from this class is equal to higher classes. Depending on the profile, the defects may be overlap partially or fully after installation.
Project sale prices to be agreed.
Other cross-sections and lengths are possible.
You can place an order via the form below.